We are dedicated to offering our children many experiences beyond the curriculum:
- a range of after school clubs chosen by the children for all year groups.
- Regular sporting at Tarporley High School through membership of the Sandstone Partnership.
- swimming lessons for all children.
- termly trips connected to learning to inspire children's curiosity and extend their experiences.
- trips in the local area to enhance learning (using our minibus)
- A range of residential trips (one per year in KS2) to contrasting localities such as London, Snowdonia and York and outdoor Education Centres.
- Children from Year 1 upwards have the chance to learn a musicial instrument - piano, cello, guitar, clarinet, keyboard etc. This is provided on an individual, pair or small group basis and is taught by Music for Life, a company specialising in low cost, high quality music tuition, as well as other freelance music tutors.
- access to gifted and talented sessions in a range of curriculum areas run at our school on Saturdays.