The original school was built in 1853. However, the school has benefited from a number of major building projects over the years:
- a large Infant classroom with free flow access to an enclosed outdoor learning area;
- a specifically created Early Years Foundation Stage area with access to an enclosed playground;
- the creation of a quiet room for individual or small group work.
- a large, purpose-built school hall;
- an extensive school field with an outside classroom, picnic area, wildlife area, orchard and adventure playground.