Statutory Information and documentation
Every local authority-maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with the School Information (England) Regulations (2008), as amended by The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 and 2016 and other relevant legislation including the Equality Act 2010 and the Children and Families Act 2014.
We publish the following information on our website:
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements
- School uniforms
- Ofsted reports
- Text, exam and assessment results
- Performance measures website
- School opening hours
- Remote education
- Behaviour policy
- Pupil premium and recovery premium
- PE and sport premium
- Public sector equality duty
- Special educational needs and disablility (SEND) information
- Careers programme education
- Complaints procedure
- Governors' information and duties
- Financial information
- Charging and remission policies
- Values and ethos
- Requests for paper copies
To view our policies, please click on the links below. If you would like a paper copy or a copy in another format e.g. enlarged print, please contact the School Office.
Please find the link to the consistent financial reporting website for Huxley CE Primary School.
We confirm we have no member of staff earning more than £100,000 per year.
Huxley CofE Primary School - Schools Financial Benchmarking - GOV.UK (schools-financial-benchmarking.service.gov.uk)